Dan just tagged me with some silly meme that’s going around like a nasty flu, but I’m a good sport (and complete narcissist) so I’ll play along. I am also in full agreement with Darren Rowse – namely that transparency lends to a better site visitor experience. So with no further ado, Toto – please pull back the curtain for a minute.
5 Things you Didn’t Know About Thirsty Pony (Dave Pye)
- Dave is Canadian and was born in Ottawa, Ontario in 1973. I will be moving back to Toronto in early 2007 and am anxious to get in contact with any SEO enthusiasts that may exist in the T-Dot.
- Dave has jumped out of an airplane attached to a tall German. The girl who jumped out of the plane right after me hit the side of a house and nearly died. I take this as a sign that I got off easy and am better suited for land travel.
- Dave maintains over 35 websites, in varying degrees of incompletion and disarray. The one which makes the most AdSense revenue is a silly dog sweater site he made for his sister 4 years ago and rarely touches.
- Dave loves movies and maintains several lenses devoted to his favorites, including: SlapShot, Blade Runner, Blazing Saddles, Rocky and Goodfellas. Believe it or not, Squidoo affiliate revenue actually pays my internet bill every month. Ladies, form a line to the left.
- Dave and his friend Chris maintain a hockey fights blog that has been mentioned in the New York Times and too many related sport blogs to mention. We write regularly, interact with readers at every opportunity and introduced hockey podcasts this year which we try very hard to make funny.
And this is all providing, of course, that you give a rat’s behind. If not, enjoy some Tiny Prints Coupons. I have chosen to tag Jennie Smash as she links to me in her sidebar and I know she’ll come up with some worthy answers.